Friday, January 15, 2016

Favorite Friday - 02

For 2016 I'm doing something a little different. Every Friday will be my "Favorite Friday". I'll share an image that I've shot and that I love. There are so many photos I've done over the years, and I can really tell how I've grown and changed, so I thought this would be a fun way to look back and also share some of my favorites! 

This week's photo is of James K. taken in June of 2010, in New York City! I had always wanted to do some shoots in NYC, and the timing was perfect then. I found several models on Model Mayhem and shot over 3 days. James was one of my favorite men that I worked with, and after 6 years this is still one of my favorite sets of photos. He moved so well and had such an old school look! You may also recognize him from the Justin Timberlake music video for "Mirrors" which he starred in! He also appears in "Making of the Mob: New York"! I'm so proud of how far he's come, and will always remember how nice he was to me during our shoot! This was shot with totally natural light (no reflector or anything modifying) on my first Canon camera (I think an XTI).




No comments: